I have the Rich Man’s Disease, the Disease of Kings. I have Gout!


So what do you want to hear about first? My Gout or Parivartan’s latest high profile clients?

Okay, let's start with the gout. I woke up last Sunday with a nasty and mean right knee that refused to straighten up! Came down to the hospital and was shown the In-patient door. Well, after many a tests and doubts, they have finally confirmed it as an acute attack of Gout.

Gout is this very painful situation where your body can't break down uric acid, whatever that is, and as a result you form these crystals in your body that hang around in your joints.

Now, that sounds like it'd be kind of pretty, doesn't it? Shiny little crystals decorating my joints here and there. How festive!

Yeah, not so much. The doctor asked me if I drank a lot or ate a lot of protein rich food. I don't do overdo EITHER! Err... But those of you who know and love me know I love warm milk and egg and all sorts of processed fatty fat-fat foods, and so on.

Because it comes from drinking and eating fatty foods, gout is called "The Rich Man's Disease." So you know why I might have this, right? Huh! ;-)

So, I may be unlucky to end up in this medical condition but I sure am lucky enough to get my training program for world’s sixth largest GSM provider postponed while I was hospitalised.

So .. Here’s Gouty, signing off for now!

Comments

Popular Posts