For everyone who prayed for me - Tears, Smiles and Gratitude

Happy I have always been,

Found smiles in life every day.

Blessed have I been,

With the best of friends all along.

It so happened one eve,

Hurrying as always I had been,

A sudden heaviness pours,

Heavily inside my head,

As fast as a lightning,

As powerful as an earthquake!

Worried, yet sane, I ran out,

Into the arms of an acquaintance,

I land up in hospital,

Very reputed in care.

Rain of blood over my brain,

Haemorrhage is what science calls it!

My life hung on a rope so fragile,

As if my future vanished into thin air.

Being wheeled in for surgery,

I could see tears of my beloved,

Praying for me hard.

My friends, clients and mentees,

Tears and prayers for well being,

Echo all over, bypassing oceans,

Spreading over continents.

Krishna, Jesus and Allah,

Came together, blessing me,

And I was out of hospital in two weeks.

Recuperating now at home,

All serene and peaceful,

My heads bow in gratitude,

For my friends who prayed for me,

And wished me the best!

The nurses who took care of me,

Made my life sweeter and better.

Doctors who did their best for me,

Pulling me out of the whirlpool,

So swift, smooth and gentle,

Like hand of God himself!

Today let me tell you,

From the depth of my heart,

That you all gave me another lease of life.

My gratitude cannot be contained in words,

Let me dedicate, these few lines,

To all of you - heroes who won my war!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts