My race with Time!

"How life teaches us, breaks us, rewards us, and tears us apart... how it lifts us up and bring us down... the wonder of life."
— Marwa Ayad

It's all so much changed around me!

Gone are the days when the only thing on my mind was to get up in the morning, do value addition for Parivartan CTA (my entrepreneurial venture) and then cater to other important aspects of life. I could multitask; manage time for everything except socializing.

The major surgery of my life has become a major turning point in my life!

Earlier, I used to manage time so efficiently that I could do thrice what a normal person could do. I used to feel I was overtaking time. But now, under bed rest and recuperating from the exhausting surgery, I feel the tables have turned- Time has got the better hand on me, it has overtaken me! A day passes by like a flash... What have I done? Nothing worth mentioning!

Time has taught me that there is a balance in life for every move, every action probably for every thought too :-)

I am taking care of my body like never before, pampering myself, eating on time, drinking plenty of fluid, making time for friends and family. These were on a back seat till a few months ago.

Life moves on, it teaches you a lot - provided you are open and willing to learn. It's really a nice feeling to be contended and happy doing nothing, waking up and looking forward to sleeping again. All this is fun for now will turn boring in some time. As soon my brain and body recover from the trauma and regain the strength and stamina, I will have to regain my busy routine. But this time around I will keep in mind and implement all that life has taught me in this short break!

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Comments

Renjith said…
Arun,

Get well soon and take care...

Popular Posts